So I am freshly back from Vic. I have a floor in my room now, so it no longer smells like mould/general grunges (it wasnt the 3 legged cats fault afterall). It does, however, smell like noxious chemicals- but only faintly. Considering the effects of the mould smell were more immediate (congestion, cough, who knows what else, and and general feeling of 'this is fucking nasty'), where the effects of the chemical smell are more long term (cancer, sterility etc etc)- all things that, as an under 20 30year old, I am invincible to- then all in all, I'd say the noxious chemical smell is a definite step up!

2 comments:

  1. raymi lauren said...

    under 20?  

  2. Chlo said...

    whoops, good call  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.