tags and stiching

So a couple of days ago I made a Kensington run and returned home to realize that my shirt was inside out. typical. Anyway, it wasn't that obvious, but still I kinda wished someone had told me.
Earlier today I walked past this guy (waiting for a call at the pay phone, wow haven't seen that in a while) and his shirt was on insideout! I was too chicken shit and didn't say anything! He was all hipstery though, and I told myself that maybe it was on purpose, or he was too cool to care. So I stopped at the bank, came out and there he was standing at the cross walk. still didn't say anything. I crossed to the south side of the street and we were both standing there, waiting to to go East. I couldn't stand that I didn't say anything, and in an idiotic moment I started to yell out "Your shirt's on insideout!" only, as soon as I started I decided that was the worst idea I could think of so all that came out of my mouth was a loud bark of "Yoaa". Him, the cyclists, the pedestrians looked in my direction, I had my headphones on and pretended that music was playing and I had no idea what was going on, keeping my gaze forward waiting for the light. ohhh lame.

3 comments:

  1. Highwaisted said...

    oh thats goooooood. i wish i was there!  

  2. Chlo said...

    oh it was terrible  

  3. Anonymous said...

    That's an adorable story!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.