free for me

yesterday the fed-ex man (it's just one guy right?)showed up at my door not with a mysterious package labeled SOCKS for my roommate, but a box for me. I signed for it and ran up my squeaky loud stairs. Suddenly this sort of guilt adrenaline was pumping through my body. This flushed feeling like what have I gotten myself into.
but enough of my this isnt who I really am bullshit. it is. I'm the kind of person who writes a blog, and then jumps on the chance to get a free zune from a marketing company who asks me questions and approves me as a "Social Influencer". oh and I am a person who is unusually fixated on free things.
The zune, as far as I can tell, is microsoft's answer to the ipod. I have come to love gadgets, and I do love this one! oh also they included their fancy headphones, thank god, I was in desperate need of a new pair. clever too- music players are much more appealing when the music actually sounds good.
woah dudes, I got a free mp3 player out of this blog.
oh look here's me shaking hands with the devil

7 comments:

  1. Raymi Lauren said...

    wow so lucky i wish i was influential too!  

  2. Chlo said...

    maybe you're just TOO influential  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Me too! I want to be influential.
    Oh. Mine is in the mail.
    Can we please pose together like posers with our free Zunes?  

  4. Anonymous said...

    how did you get one?
    -heather  

  5. Chlo said...

    hed: a marketing company gave it to me. It's marketing using online "social influencers", now go! be influenced! buy a zune so you can be just like your buddy chlo!
    ps I miss you heather. you get updates on me, but not I from you (does that make sense?). Let's write/email/call  

  6. Chlo said...

    hey sass right on. warning- you'll have to go through a half hour of bullshit installation and registration before you get to start playing with it  

  7. Anonymous said...

    i know and i have a mac. so really i'm just going to pose with it. or spend 30 minutes trying to hack it. or conquer my roommate/loser pc user's lappy.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.