ps

For Lunch and Dinner for the past two days I have been making a variation of my favorite sandwich. stacked precisely in this order:
toasted walnut bread
avocado
cucumber
salt and pepper (big chunks freshly cracked)
tomato
basil
jalepeƱo havarti
toasted walnut bread.
I think of it as Hornby Sandwich (Heather, our feta wraps officially go by 'The Hornby Wrap')
Then it sits in my bag ready for lunch, and it's still crispy but a little soggy just the way I like it.
I tend to eat the same thing for weeks on end- my eating forecast has plenty of hornby sandwiches and honey shreddies on the horizon. I also desperately need to stock up on some tallboys.
And that, dear friends, is what I am eating.

5 comments:

  1. Raymi Lauren said...

    jeez where do i get walnut bread and what does it taste like other than walnuts  

  2. Chlo said...

    My Market Bakery in kensington. A nice hearty whole grain bread with chunks of walnut. I love a good crunch.
    The havarti sliced by the good folks at global cheese. Actually everything in the sandwich was bought in kensington.  

  3. Anonymous said...

    i want one.
    with meat.
    mmm. meat.  

  4. Katie Szymanski said...

    I'm coming over soon for ones of these sahnwiches.

    I like how the Zune is shameless in it's ipid resemblance.  

  5. meredith r. mistletoe said...

    oh lordy that sandwich sounds good  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.