new digs

So I moved yesterday. This morning I woke up to the wonderful sight of natural light. Oh glorious window, link to the world, promise of more, possibility of escape, I have missed you. There is a 3 legged cat living in the hoise, and though it is much more tolerable than the kitten I was living with before, I really think I hate cats. Well, their odour at least. Indoor cats. My family cat shat outside thank god. trays of shit really skeeve me out.

In other news, I was in the band section of Long and McQuade (concert band, not cool band) shopping for an accordion upgrade, when in walks the exact double of this guy. He has pretty much been on every crappy short lived TV show you can think of (his imbd profile), but I will forever know him as the loser stepdad from my once favorite move "Bio-dome". ahaha, he was hilarious. Russell, the creepy pizza delivery guy step dad.
needless to say, it wasnt actually him (or WAS it?), but I just about lost my shit.

4 comments:

  1. rizabeff said...

    hey I am v v happy for you  

  2. Anonymous said...

    i love three legged animals! what charming gaits they all have! where did you move to now?

    -erica  

  3. Chlo said...

    I'm pretty close to Spadina and College. Right near Kensington- I just love doing my grocery shopping there!
    Erica you are honestly one of main reasons I am excited to be going to Vic for the holidays! yay! it shall be fun!  

  4. yanmaneee said...

 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.